Episode 13 - Is There Censorship On Conservative Social Media Platforms?


In this episode I discuss possible censorship even on Conservative Social Media sites. I go over some of the results from my own interactions on several conservative sites like GETTR, Gab & a more obscure site CloutHub.

Click HERE to watch this video.

I compare that with the interaction and activity that I typically am getting on my Instagram account with only 7,000 followers, which is surprising because I know many are shadow banned on IG as I am seemingly everywhere else. What gives?

There appears to be some sort of algorithm kicking in, or people just aren't engaging or responding. I'm more than a little curious, but it feels like I'm yelling in an empty room. Weren't all of these various sites supposed to be the answer to Big Tech Censorship?

Well, it certainly doesn't feel like it, in fact it feels exactly the same as any Big Tech site. Exactly. At least that's my experience. I would be very interested in hearing anyone else's experience with any of the other supposedly "free" social media sites.

Are we really being heard, or is this just another con job by the system that has been constructed around us to make sure our voices are minimized as much as possible.

Sure, all the big names get to be heard. But what about us little guys? Are we supposed to just sit back and listen to the Alex Jones's, the Steve Bannon's, Andrew Tate's, and on and on. Every now and then a new name comes out of nowhere as a popular social media influencer, and they make the rounds, get the big following, etc. I don't know, I'm starting to suspect it all may be controlled. Like just another club, some get in and tell us how great it is for all of us, when in reality it's just great for them. I could name more names, but I won't.

Here's a recent example. Alex Jones starting doing live calls on X during his regular show. A guy calls in named Adrian Dittmann, sounds exactly like Elon Musk. It is Elon Musk. There is absolutely no way it's not, just no way. Now he's on constantly with all of his ideas about what's going on and how everything should be.

First of all, Alex Jones is gaslighting his listeners by going along with the con that it's NOT Elon Musk. But now I'm supposed to just listen because he's the latest name of the month that all of us little people, us peasants, bow to? I've said it before, I'm not a good follower and I feel like us listeners are being taken for granted and have no shot at ever getting a fair hearing from a wider audience like the approved talking heads of Conservative Social media.

It just all looks a little fake to me.

Comments