Episode 7 - Hollywood New World Order Movie Disclosure and Some Epic History

In this episode I go in a little different direction than previous episodes. While watching some mindless entertainment in the movie RIPD2, I stumble across some New World Order Disclosure and a plot twist of the movie at the end that takes me down a trail researching history of a fairly significant figure.

Click HERE to watch this video.

As I'm reading accounts of her story through writings by Mark Twain and others, I am awestruck, almost in disbelief that this could even be true.

Here's one of the passages, written by The Sieur Louis de Conte in 1492 at 82 years of age:

"to this day I carry in my mind, fine and clear, the picture of that dear little figure, with breast bent to the flying horse's neck, charging at the head of the armies of France, her hair streaming back, her silver mail plowing steadily deeper and deeper into the thick of the battle, sometimes nearly drowned from sight by tossing heads of horses, uplifted sword-arms, wind-blow plumes, and intercepting shields. I was with her to the end; and when that black day came whose accusing shadow will lie always upon the memory of the mitered French slaves of England who were her assassins, and upon France who stood idle and essayed no rescue, my hand was the last she touched in life."

Reading this account and others, it occurs to me that there may be some common ancestry that might explain how connected I felt to the history. And that is something I have also been putting out there as we stumble down the path to an Orwellian nightmare at the hands of the world controllers.

We are all the result of greatness and it lies buried deep in our DNA. We've been intentionally cut off from that by this stunted system we live in, from the day we were born. Our ancestors fought great battles, defeated great enemies so that you and I could live and breath. That is significant. That accumulated history, all of our ancestors, all of their knowledge, strength, survival instincts, are all buried in our DNA.

There's more to this than most realize, since we've never been taught about it, and the power structure wants us to remain ignorant, to feel insignificant in history, when that is anything but the truth. If we connect with our ancestry we might realize how powerful we are, how subjugated we've been and how our ancestors fought time and again to free themselves from the shackles of slavery, feudalism, conquest and subjugation. And if we connect with that we might just rise up and throw this evil, satanic, New World Order power structure off and reclaim our birthright, handed down to us by our ancestors, through blood, battle and sacrifice.

My forefathers likely fought in the battles of history that I read about in this video, and in some strange way I felt it, like a bolt of lightning struck through me and penetrated time and space back 600 years to those moments. I felt it and it was powerful.

We all need to reclaim our heritage, our power, our nobility, our strength and our collective place in history, and tell these New World Order motherfuckers to go to hell. We're better than this, we just need to wake up and realize it.

We are part of epic history playing out in front of us today. Most don't have a clue, but it's there and we can choose to walk eyes wide open into it, or cower and be mercilessly led to slaughter like the sheep they think we are.

Godspeed brothers and sisters, it is entirely up to us.

Comments